Login or Create an Account
2018 SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
Attention 2018 SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards Participant (Entrant or Judge)
If you plan to submit an entry and/or have been invited to be a Blue Ribbon Judging Panelist You Must Follow These Directions
1. If you submitted an entry or judged in a previous year, then you do not have to create a new account. The system should recognize your computer or If you have a User ID and Password, then enter them into the left fields and login
IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN THEN:
2. Create a new account by filling out a user profile including user name and password.
3. You will be sent an email with a link that will become your "HOME PAGE" for any submissions to the CSMAs or to receive your judging assignments. Each time you return, the system will regonize you and you can continue where you left off submitting entries, editing submissions, or continuing the judging process.
For those submitting entries:
- Once you have completed the member profile entry form you can start uploading submissions.
- Please note that each submission video must be uploaded separately and contain your name, contact information and the Division, Category and title of the video. Please also include the production staff and the final running time.
- Be sure to read through the official rules to ensure your video’s category and eligibility.
For those who are judging entries:
- Once you have competed registration you will receive an email with instructions and a link to a judging profile form.
- Once this form has been completed,you will receive an email with a password that is required each time you login to judge.
- On your home page, you will see a link to My Judging Assignments. Click on that link and you will be able to being the judging process.